今晩は ございます and a Merry Humbug to you, too!
You may notice this blog looks a liiittle bit weird. That's because this is my own Blog, so this can be as random as I want!
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
Lost! ...in TOKYO!!!
This post's random personality: well...
Good evening! Just the day before yesterday, I got: Lost! ...in TOKYO!!!
*Tomathyn notes that it was actually somewhere west of Tokyo and that he quickly got himself un-lost with a map.
Yes, I was alone! I actually had a lot of fun being lost alone on the other side of the world; there's a sense of adventure to it all. That being said, I was not disappointed by getting un-lost, either...
Were you alone? I got lost alone in Tokyo once too. It's a big place...
ReplyDeleteYes, I was alone! I actually had a lot of fun being lost alone on the other side of the world; there's a sense of adventure to it all. That being said, I was not disappointed by getting un-lost, either...
ReplyDelete