今晩は ございます and a Merry Humbug to you, too! You may notice this blog looks a liiittle bit weird. That's because this is my own Blog, so this can be as random as I want!
Tuesday, April 16, 2013
A Picnic
This post's random personality: British guy (not exactly a personality, but still)...
Hello! Earlier on I had a truly smashing picnic. Apparently, several friends were rather chuffed to bits by Grammy's arrival, so they decided to throw a party (and by several I mean several dozen). At some point, a girl who didn't speak much English seemed not to know the difference between "I love you" and "How do you do?"
"Me; friend. I love you."
Me: ... ',:^\
After we'd gotten all that sorted out...
There I learned a game that many high schoolers are very interested in in Japan: being clever with pictures in terms of faking martial arts.
One person goes in a position where it would appear they've just landed, and the rest of us jump back as though blasted back. Here's how it would appear:
I also managed to be in the centre for a picture:
Then we decided to take a picture of me and four girls looking like we were going to shoot energy out of our hands:
Finally, we decided to conclude by just looking cool or otherwise narcissistonic:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment