Ah, Kyoto; the thing everyone's been talking about; a land of discovery. Everyone who's even been to the place says it's beautiful, so I've been looking forward to it for a long time. So far, my favorite place in the station is the stairs. Y'know, that's rather interesting; no one would even mention how good the stairs would be, but here they are, my favorite place in Kyoto station, so. What's with the stairs, anyway? Well, the answer would lie in the lights:
今晩は ございます and a Merry Humbug to you, too! You may notice this blog looks a liiittle bit weird. That's because this is my own Blog, so this can be as random as I want!
Friday, April 19, 2013
The Stairs of Kyoto!
This post's random personality: umm... getting kinda low on ideas... let's try the Doctor, David Tennant.
Ah, Kyoto; the thing everyone's been talking about; a land of discovery. Everyone who's even been to the place says it's beautiful, so I've been looking forward to it for a long time. So far, my favorite place in the station is the stairs. Y'know, that's rather interesting; no one would even mention how good the stairs would be, but here they are, my favorite place in Kyoto station, so. What's with the stairs, anyway? Well, the answer would lie in the lights:
Ah, Kyoto; the thing everyone's been talking about; a land of discovery. Everyone who's even been to the place says it's beautiful, so I've been looking forward to it for a long time. So far, my favorite place in the station is the stairs. Y'know, that's rather interesting; no one would even mention how good the stairs would be, but here they are, my favorite place in Kyoto station, so. What's with the stairs, anyway? Well, the answer would lie in the lights:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I bet it was difficult not to stair at them...
ReplyDeleteThe programmers have to plan out the LED sequences step by step...
What, you think I'm just trying to get a rise out of you?