Thursday, April 18, 2013

...And Other Matters

This post's random personality: optimist

First of all, the pessimist personality left out a few details about the museum (e.g. I had fun).  Also, one museum had an entire article on Christianity in Japan (St. Francis Xavier~religious freedom)--not something you see in your average museum!

But anyway, after that most thrilling trip, I came across several artists in different fields; including a professional guitar player (!) and Gちょこ, an excellent two-person circus; while walking around a nearby park.


Then I came across the odd part--a telephone box.  With a bell ringing that sounded like a cloister bell.  And a slight rumbling.  And, a while later, a school with rather odd doors similar to a TARDIS's.  I actually opened the doors of the telephone box to make sure it had the same dimentions on the inside (it did).



Conclusion:
I have come across a Tardis which has had it's inside pulled out from the outside and the inside is being used as a high school.  It all works!  That's why the cloister bell was ringing, that's why the box was the same size on the inside; everything works!

What?  I've been known to assume I've stepped into a parallel universe if a house's design doesn't match my memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment